Thursday, August 11, 2011

'Wildefire' by Karsten Knight


Wow, is all I have to say! I just finished 'Wlidefire' by Karsten Knight. It was one of those books I just couldn't put down. The book was good until I reached the last paragraph, and it turned from a good book into a GREAT book. I dropped my book as I finished it, because it took a turn I didn't expect- but probably should have seen coming.

'Wildefire' is about a girl named Ashline Wilde who is trying to get a fresh start by moving across the county to a small private boarding school. While she is there she learns that she and some of her new friends are gods reincarnated in to moral bodies. As she is learning to cope with this new twist in her life some of the demons of her past come back to hunt her and her new friends.

This YA novel has all the requirements of a great series:

  1. A hot love interest
  2. Bonds of friendship
  3. Action
  4. And of course the most important thing… A good plot.
If your a lover of the YA novels like I am then I recommend this book.

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment